how to improve Alexa Rank of a Blog

Tips to Improve Alexa Rank
Build Backlinks
Building backlinks has many advantages and better alexa rank is just one of those. This is the easiest method to improve alexa rank for free. Just make sure that you build your blog’s backlinks on some high quality blog. You should totally avoid spam kind of blogs. You can comment on do follow blogs, request link exchanging, write guest posts with your links in author bio or use other methods. All this adds more backlinks and helps to improve alexa rank of your blog. Just make sure that you keep adding those backlinks. The backlinks also help in improvement of page rank, more traffic and other such things so building backlinks should be an option which you should go for.
Use Alexa Toolbar
Even though this method is not fully tried and tested by me, but according to some many people, using the alexa toolbar is known to improve alexa rank to some extent. I have seen many people telling the others to download alexa toolbar in order to improve their alexa rank. I would also recommend you to go to alexa.com and download the alexa toolbar if you are in need of desperate rank increase. It is known that 99% of the alexa toolbar users use it to increase their blog’s ranking. You may very well join in..
Write Posts  Regularly
I have experienced it and I wouldn’t like you to do so. In my recent exams, I was not able to update my blog for a couple of weeks. When my exams ended, I saw my alexa rank had fallen.It wasn’t really a good sight at that time but I had learned the fact that to improve Alexa rank, it is required that you update your blog regularly. It’s just that nobody likes a dead blog, so try to keep yours alive.
Get More Reviews on Your Blog on Alexa
You may have noticed the review tab when you check the details of a blog. Well, if you didn’t know till now, you should know that it matters. Better reviews and ratings is essential to improve alexa rank. You can ask your friends to review your site or you can encourage your readers to review your site by adding a widget which you can get from alexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Genuine websites to earn money.

If you are interested in PTC sites then this article is for you. I have personally tried many of the sites and found that the best thing ...